[at-l] Tray Gap Mini-Ruck and Hiker Feast...

That sounds great!  My dh has a gig in Dalognaga on Saturday night which
really breaks up the weekend, but we could come and set up our tent on
Friday night (or Sat. morning) and stay all day Saturday...come back late
Saturday night.  Is it a hard place to get to when it is dark?  Maybe we
would be best just coming for the day Sunday?

What do you need the most?  I can do some baking and bring desserts.

Hummingbird