[at-l] Well, now there then...

--- Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
> Now, who, or what is this 'WF' everybody is talkin'
> about.
> And, I don't really care if Belcher leaves or not as
> long as
> I get that autograffed picture of her ass I've been
> promised
> for some time. Let me tell you about my
> grandchildren.

I done tole you, that as soon as I get the picture of
Mr. Mellencamp's bare rear-end autographed by one
Felix J. McGillicuddy, then you can have that there
autographed picture of my sexy little hiker behind.

Belcher

PS  If I get a picture of your hiney signed by
Mellencamp, I could sneak a picture of Waterfall's
rear, for you, too!  :)