[at-l] Thank sweet merciful Christ, my last comments on this.....

anklebear,  My Daddy used to tell me I would complain if they would hang me with a new rope.  I have not figured out what that really meant, except it was just as stupid to complain.  There seems to be a lot of selfish people in this world that complain if ideas do not agree with theirs.  When we put others down, it seems to build our own ego and lift us up.   Trail Place has a lot to offer.  If WF want to be run a rigid list, well he is the administrator.  The last I checked this is America, the land of the free.  If I do not like what Dan is doing or the at-l is doing than I am free to leave, it is that simple and I do not need to rip someone apart in doing it.

That is my two cents worth.   Plodder

Maybe I'm missing something here, and I met him in passing at Trail Days,
but what did Beorn ever do to anyone?  He always seems to be the butt of all
jokes, but does he deserve it?  He was making every effort to be pleasant
when I met him.  Inquiring minds want to know.  anklebear