[at-l] the popularity of Mags...was Wingfoot bashing

I just didn't want you to feel left out.  Besides, you
still haven't made your reservation for the Gossamer.
:)

the Lovely and Talented Miz Delphi Chassis, sultry
alter-ego of Belcher

--- Paul Magnanti <paulmags@netzero.net> wrote:

> >>basically slandering him.  It wouldn't have
> mattered
> >>if it was slander against WF, you, Jack,
> Waterfall,
> >>Mags, Datto, Kelly Sue, Kahley, POG, Gimme
>

> How do you like that?  I try to end a flame war, and
> I become part of one
> anyway.  Momma always did say to wear clean asbestos
> liners... :-)
>

> Mags

> The true harvest of my life is intangible... a
> little star-dust caught, a
> segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
> --Thoreau
>

> Shop online without a credit card
> http://www.rocketcash.com
> RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary

=====
"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name." -Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead