[at-l] Thank sweet merciful Christ, my last comments onthis.....

At 01:05 AM 3/27/01 +0000, Jack Tarlin wrote:
>     I've been accused of many things in my time, and often by people who don't know me.  But I like to think I'm capable of making a mistake.
>
>{nbsp;{nbsp;{nbsp} I recently received an E-mail from a hiker who I know well, who essentially confirmed to me that Dan Bruce has (at least once) publicly confiirmed that not all of his hikes were pure, "traditional" thru-hikes.{nbsp} I value this person's word implicitly and have never doubted it.{nbsp} And{nbsp}I assure you that this is the first complete confirmation of this fact that I've been aware of} as some of you know, I generally spend about 200 days a year in the woods} one misses a lot of correspondence as a result.

Oh brother...somebody shoot me but I gotta say this..Jack, why should we accept your second hand info
from an un-named source.....without coorberating evidence this is no more than scawling on the bathroom
walls.  what wrong with your source.  why will she not speak up with her full name in public.
Given the shady nature of this alledged proof, I am forced to admit I was wrong........

dan has thrued seven times.

Jack....can you use some bulk instant potatoes?  I have a lot of dried milk ya can have too...hehehe