[at-l] Response to Jack, re WF

In a message dated 3/26/2001 9:36:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

> Do you know a reference to him hiking in any
> >hiker's account of their own thruhike?

Ya'll can dis me if you like and I have tried to stay out of this.  1.  I
think Bruce is a kind and gentle man who I consider a friend.  2.  There is a
picture of him at the Doyle on one of his hikes.  According to the journal
registers, those with him had been hiking with him for awhile.

              Cheryl

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---