[at-l] Four Days (was Body of Evidence)

Greetings,

I must say that y'all have been busy over the last four days that I went
without checking my mail; 500 plus e-mails.  My brief two cents on all of
this is that I've been on this mail list since 1995, and I can say nothing
better, in terms of accuracy (and presentation, I might add), than what Jim
Owen and Kahley have already shared.  On the validity of Dan's thrus, I can
only share that a thruhiker that I have the utmost respect for shared the
story of witnessing Dan truncating a thru after getting into a cat fight
with Rusty - the year I don't know.

Take Care,

Tim

Send a cool gift with your E-Card