[at-l] On a more tasteful tote...

For those of you have been following my planet-wide search for a
titanium garlic press, i.e, a dual-use press that can also pulverize
coffee-beans, I have been unsuccessful :(.....-However-, I have found a
very strong 4 oz. aluminum press that works equally well on cloves and
beans. It is made in Switzerland by Susi and the brand name it is sold
under is Zyliss. It even comes with a little hard plastic cleaning
device that also makes an excellent moustache-scraper. I found mine at a
thrift-store for a buck, but that is only because I am blessed in a
second-hand sort of way. New retail on this little gem is between
$10-20....

Alejandro

"...let them walk, let them walk, that the darkness overtake them not."
St. Augustine