[at-l] Re: Wingfoot bashing

Aloha All!  Not wanting to join in the melee on this, I would still
like to offer up a possible fix for those not wishing to
partake/participate/read things of this nature or like items --
DON'T. Currently I receive the AT-L in the digest form, scan the contents,
note down the messages that look of interest to me, then find and read only
those.  Seems to work relatively well as long as the subject lines actually
reflect what's being discussed.  End result, I'm not a participant in the
things that I don't want to be.  This seems to work well for any and all
topics that aren't helping prepare me for the trail in eleven more days.
Those are the ones that I look for.  As an aside, if I had the time to
involve myself in these type issues - I still wouldn't.  Not my
thing.  I've learned through the years that I can learn something from
everyone.  I've gained vast amounts of knowledge from
those participating both here and on Trailplace.  Would have hated to
leave home without either of them.  Just my .02.

Aloha!  Ann

--- rockfever@earthlink.net

multipart/alternative
  text/html