[at-l] On Wingfoot, Belcher, etc.

I live in Michigan, so most of my hiking is around here now. But next month
I'll be attending AHS's Volunteer Vacation in Western PA. It will be both a
training week for AHS crew leaders and also generalized trail
maintenance/construction training. It is being co-sponsored by North
Country Trail Association, so the work will be on that trail.

Other plans include week plus trips to the Mt. Rogers area, Isle Royale,
and possibly Grand Canyon  and Pictured Rocks trips.

No real long-distance trips this year :-(

Lyle

So..at a feeble attempt to end this thread, anyone want to discuss