[at-l] belcher

which one?

http://www.geocities.com/stringdm
or
http://www.geocities.com/y2kgame
or
http://www.geocities.com/pbtrippin

the first one is purty old.  the second was the one I
made before my thru-hik.  the third is the one I made
after the thru-hike, but before puck & I split.  the
second and third each have a few pictures.  i'm still
working on that.  i'm still trying to figure out what
to do about the puck thing as well.  no advice is
needed, thanks.

belcher
--- "Drake, Russ SKCS" <draker@kearsarge.navy.mil>
wrote:

> Hey Belcher,
>
>   I tried to go to your personal page but I could
> not get in.  Does it still exist?
>
> Russ

> multipart/mixed
>   multipart/alternative
>     text/html
>   image/jpeg
> ---

=====
"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name." -Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead