[at-l] On trips!

At 01:09 PM 3/25/01 -0700, Paul Magnanti wrote:

>Hey..just think folks, in another month or so (depending where you live) we
>can actually go backpacking!  Imagine, a hiking list with trail and trip
>reports, advice and friendly banter. :-)

Three lovely hours....
Can hardly call it a trip report but the weather was amusing, snow -bows and all!
I saw a willow brave enough to show green bark and most everything else is at least
looking fuzzy up top!   Hub found a new staff on the way back.  It is much lighter
than it looks and has a charming  curve.  He say it has gravetasse (sp?)  He has not
named it yet....