[at-l] from the grocery store

Like other larger cities, Phoenix has specialty grocery stores. I spent
a bit of time recently looking for some new food options. (Okay, I like
to eat, and I care about what it is.)

In Trader Joe's I found Tasty Bite Indian food in sealed foil packets.
It's a little heavy and a little $$, but I decided to try a curried
spinach and cheese cube dish that I usually order in Indian restaurants.
I'll break open the package and heat it in my pot after boiling water
for rice. It's a good serving of VEGETABLES. www.tastybite.com

And then there's AJ's, the only grocery I've ever seen with a tuxedoed
wine steward on duty, but I digress.....

I also found Pasta Leonardo. It's an easy mac-cheese kit. (I've never
had mac-cheese on the trail, so this is going to be a first.) The pasta
is relatively quick to boil, and the sauce comes in a foil packet to
pour over. Lots of calories, as expected.

Any other new food finds out there? I'm hoping to have a few interesting
things along, because I may have to do my section without maildrops.
<gasp!>

Chocolate