[at-l] PA Area Lister's Hike

I think its so cool to get us together for hikes. Its always such a neat
thing to share company with folks of like interrests, and minds worthy
of chiming in with whitty tid bits on just about any topic :) BUT I
can't do this one..... the 9 yr old daughter will be in PA in the
motherload of all soccer tournaments that weekend. Something like 240
girls teams participating. So, we WILL be in the neighborhood, but I
have no way of knowing their game schedule until right before the event.
So, if its possible, maybe I can bring ya some drinks or something.

Please keep me/us informed of hikes. I would really like to go to one
with y'all. If Fur is still here, I'm sure hed like to go too.

Thanx..........Landslides