[at-l] Max Patch to Hot Springs

Belcher,
	My daughter used to sing that Don Gato song around the house.
Thanks for the memories.

> Lastly, I will be hiking from Max Patch to Hot Springs
> on Easter weekend.

	How uncoordinated of us...I'll be doing the same thing, but
ten days after you.  Write something in the register(s) at Roaring
Fork Shelter and/or Deer Park Mountain Shelter.  I'll probably be
checking both of them.  Have a great hike!
	-- eArThworm

PS  And if you want to leave the Gossamer behind, I'll check that
    too.  ;-)