From: RoseMarie/Al Sarra [
mailto:rms2aas@earthlink.net]

Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 5:38 PM
To: Drake, Russ SKCS
Subject: Re: [at-l] Wingfoot bashing

This Coastie will come to the aid of the USN (again - =

career of it)...

Senior, the original post(s) sort of led up to the =

They originally didn't have the same subject =

If you'd like, I can go back through my deleted files =

you but frankly I think they are a waste of valuable =

happen to have the duty tonight and nothing much to =

Al (Draggin' Anchor)