[at-l] Reclining Chair is Essential

I tried one of those thingy's that make a Therma-Rest into a chair. Very
comfortable. It wasn't mine, but a thru-hiker's I met on the trail. I don't
know if he carried it all the way, but I know I liked it. I was sort of
surprised that this guy was carrying it, but he swore by it.

Pete

 <snip>
Has anyone on this list used one of