[at-l] 10 essentials

--- kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> wrote:

> and had to content ourselves with the only edible
> things in the house..mustard,
> marshmellow and milkbones.

I know how that is (sans the mind altering drugs.)

I once made a Pounce Omelet while I was in college.
It was for my cat.  I'd run out of food (and,
consequently, money) and had three things in the house
as well:  eggs, week-old papa john's breadsticks and
Pounce.  I ate the breadsticks while my cat gave me a
strange look after sniffing the sizzling concoction in
his bowl.  Luckily, I worked at Papa John's so I never
really starved.  My cat ate a lot of pizza, though.

> Now about me an Jimmy.....I said i watched
> him...didn't say I _listened_to him <g>.

Well, that clears EVERYTHING up.  :)