[at-l] Back with You for Awhile

Yesterday I finally was able to connect with AT-L after almost a year of
being unable to get on or to answer posts other than by private messages.  I
wonder if this is the correct address since things seemed to have changed a
bit.

One thing hasn't changed though.  The second post I received yesterday was
objecting to the endless prattle about Wingfoot.  It is negative and boring.
I wish it would stop.

Now, having expressed myself as well as said hello, I will probably get
bashed myself.  That's why I listed "Back with You for A while" as the
subject.  It just seems to me that what binds this group could be the fun we
have on the trail rather than despising Wingfoot.

Kinnickinic

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---