[at-l] Belcher's Response

I spent the better part of the morning composing a
response to everyone's posts.  Then it occurred to me
that I would be continuing something I'd wanted to end
in the first place.  Therefore, I will make no
response.

I will, however, state two things:

1.  I will neither admit nor deny any allegience to
WF.  He knows how I feel about him.  He is the only
person who really needs to know.

2.  It's easy to get your panties in a bunch.

Second, for Kelly Sue's pleasure (and Baltimore
Jack's, as he loves the "meow, meow, meow" part), here
are the words to Senor Don Gato

Oh, Senor Don Gato was a cat.
On a high red roof Don Gato sat
He went there to read a letter
meow, meow, meow
Where the reading light was better
meow, meow, meow,
'Twas a love note for Don Gato

"I adore you," wrote the lady cat,
Who was fluffy, white, and nice and fat.
There was not a sweeter kitty,
meow, meow, meow,
In the country or the city,
meow, meow, meow,
And she said she'd wed Don Gato

Oh Don Gato jumped so happily,
He fell off the roof and broke his knee
Broke his ribs and all his whiskers,
meow, meow, meow,
And his kitty solar plexus,
meow, meow, meow
"Aye Carumba!" cried Don Gato

Then the doctors all came on the run,
Just to see if something could be done.
And they held a consultation,
meow, meow, meow,
About how to save their patient,
meow, meow, meow,
How to save Senor Don Gato

But in spite of everything they tried,
Poor Senor Don Gato up and died.
No it wasn't very merry,
meow, meow, meow,
Going to the cemetery,
meow, meow, meow,
'Twas the ending of Don Gato

As the funeral passed the market square,
Such a smell of fish was in the air,
Though his burial was slated,
meow, meow, meow,
He became reanimated,
meow, meow, meow,
He came back to life, Don Gato.

Third, Hal, I'm not mad at you for the Ayn Rand thing.
 In fact, I found it all rather amusing that it
happened.

Lastly, I will be hiking from Max Patch to Hot Springs
on Easter weekend.  I will be available for tours and
demonstrations of my Gossamer, if anyone is
interested.

Wing-Belch

=====
"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name." -Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead