[at-l] Steamed veggies

 look at the bakepacker, or you could probably fashion your own steamer for your pot.

  "Billie H. Cleek" <cleek@cleekhouse.com> wrote:
Hey folks. I was just thinking that one of the things I really like is
steamed veggies, and since they depend on boiling water, I'm curious if
anyone knows of any accessories I can buy that would allow me to steam
some veggies on the trail. Something that would fit on top of my MSR pot
would be ideal. So what about it; anyone ever come up with a nifty way to
do this on the trail?

Cleek

"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name." -Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead