[at-l] Steamed veggies

Hardware cloth, like many use as pot supports over alcohol stoves. Just
a small section with the ends folded down, boil a little water under
the mesh and keep a rock on the lid while your veggies steam. I just
don't know that many folks carry the sort of fresh veggies that steam
well, and I'd really wonder about how freeze dried veggies would do.
I'd be real careful about the contents of hardware cloth as lead solder
(doubt that is done anymore) or some coatings might get into the food.
I'd probably look at Big Lots for some mesh strainer or collander and
take it apart for the mesh.

Bill...