[at-l] Belcher don't leave

In a message dated 3/23/01 8:31:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
knowhal@netreach.net writes:

<< The entry of interest is for nekkid hiking day (June 21).

 I can't really explain why I find this entry so amusing. Maybe it's because
 it's so full of the bizarre stuff that seems to happen only on the trail,
 maybe it's because it's so full of Belcherisms, and maybe I just arrived
 home from work on that day primed for a unique trail story. In any event,
 I'm glad at least one other lister validated my opinion. Thanks, Kelly!

 Hal / Pokey

God!  I completely forgot about "nekkid hiking day"!  One of my other
favorites was the song about the cat (was it a cat?)  She sang it at every
opportunity.  Hey, at least we know BELCHER hiked the AT..... NOBODY can make
up that kinda stuff!
Kelly  (you're welcome halpokey!)