[at-l] Drink Can Stove Experience

In a message dated 3/23/01 6:19:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lindar@employees.org writes:

> .  I'd appreciate hearing other opinions on pots?   Linda

My wife bought me a three pot set of titanium pots for Christmas.  Before I
used a 3 dollar aluminum pot from winn dixie with the handle broke off.
Truthfully I like the old pot best.  Seams to cook faster is easier to clean
and I just beat the bottom and the burnt stuff comes off.

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---