[at-l] Belcher don't leave

>I, for one, like it that you're here (even if you do like WF ;-) )

Me too!  The freedom so say what we like on this forum is one of the reason I
think this one is better.  And, I do agree with some of the things you
pointed out about WF.  My major problem with him is his censorship and
booting people off for the smallest things, like their political beliefs.

Anyway, stick around.  You're a riot, and sometimes you're just what we need
to loosen us up a bit.

Kelly Sue, one of your journal fans.  (See, you can say "journal" on this
site, not on Dan's)