[at-l] change are a coming

This has been a long time coming. A real long time.

I finally decided to get off my butt and put up a set of web pages on my ultralight backpacking
experiences. Alan "Adventure" Dixon finally pushed me over the edge.  The first incomplete "draft"
(of course on the Net everything is incomplete and a draft) are now up. I hope people find them
useful. There is a lot left to do (food, resources, other mish-mosh).

My main page:
    <http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk>

My travel page (seen some changes lately) - you can reach the Backpacking page from here too:
    <http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk/travels/travel.html>

Go directly to the backpacking page:
    <http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk/travels/backpacking/backpackingFrames.html>

They're best viewed with a reasonably modern browser like Netscape 4.x, Internet Explorer 5.x (4
will look less good), iCab 2.x (not as good as the other two).

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **