[at-l] Re: Re 2000 mile recognition

Hey, I wonder if I can sue him under the ADA? I walk for long periods of time without seeing any
blazes (white or blue). I'm nearly always on the right trail, but I don't see the blazes. Now, if I
don't see a blaze was it really there (rather like the classic if I tree falls an no one hears did
it fall)?

Yah, I think that is just the way I need to spend my time. People have told me I need to be more
busy and this is just the ticket. Yep. Sure. Of course, it would promote premature aging and all
that, but hey that would be a small price to pay. Yes indeed.

  ** Ken **

ps- No. I won't do it.

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **