[at-l] Officially weird - Cont.

In the great saga of why my computer will not pull up the current Mt.
Washington camera shot, the "Help Desk" here at the university replies:
"There is a possibility that our internet service provider is incorrectly
caching the picture.  I am looking into that possibility more."

Shows you what I know.  I had no idea that an internet provider cached
pictures!  Could I get it to cach a check for me?

I tried the "Hold the shift button while pushing the refresh button", but
that didn't work.