[at-l] The Tin Can Man's Tin Can Stove

In a message dated 3/22/01 11:40:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
timscott@aprisma.com writes:

<< I have been seeing these reports about the Tin Can Man stove for a few days
 now, and I need to know how to get one! I looked through some of the old
 emails, but I couldn't find out where this info originally came out. I would
 love to ditch my heavy Whisperlite stove, can anyone tell me how to get in
 touch with this guy? Thanks...

 -Chomp

The TinCanMan will make you a lightweight stove out of can that works like a
champ.  All you have to do is send your request to
tincanstoveman@hotmail.com, along with your name and address.  He'll mail it
along with instructions.  He doesn't charge for the stove or for shipping,
but will accept donations, and likes for you to get the word out about his
stoves.  Email him.  He may not write you back, but expect to see your stove
in the mail in about 3-4 weeks.

Kelly Sue