[at-l] Re: nomad update

That's condensation. Silnylon and any single wall tent will have
condensation unless the humidity is extremely low. Anything hitting the
tent will dislodge some of it, unless it is frozen to the wall. The fact
that you had only misting is _very_ interesting, and makes me wonder if I
should ask Kurt for a retrofit of these vents. Where are they? are they a
noseeum window with a silnylon cover?

OrangeBug