[at-l] Smokies Weather This Morning

LeConte still has a foot of snow?!? Wow!. The Weather Channel maps seems to
show the big snow was on the eastern ridge of the Blue Ridge, leaving the
TN/NC border less impacted than 2 weeks ago. I think the Park Ranger
expected that to happen then. I've got some dandy snow pictures (not as
many as you might imagine), but a great one of the trail north from
Tricorner Shelter with real drifts. Folks look at it and say things like
"Are you out of your f****ing mind?" and "Do you like to go crosscountry
skiing often?"

OrangeBug