[at-l] atlas

It's obvious that Felix has not done any field testing on this.  The manufacturer states that you have to rely on the white one being able to counteract the regressiveness of the other.  This simply is not true.  The regressiveness is so miniscule, you will hardly notice it, and the white one is not worth the weight.  His mother was right.  His mother is right.  His mother will always be right.  Listen to her and go with the soft one.  Besides, it's easier to pack.

Oh, and it was eight, not seven.

Belcher

  Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
As I said earlier, I believe that it was seven. There seems
to be times when it will go that way. I've also seen
situations in which the bigger of the two didn't work. So,
you really have to rely on the white one being able to
counter-act the regressiveness of the other. But, my mom
swears by using the soft kind. So, what the hell do I know.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98