[at-l] Re: nomad update - from Kurt

Hi Eve  -

I'm here now - had to rebuild my computer, pretty much from scratch, so am
now back with email the past couple of weeks. If you still have the email,
can you resend a copy? I can probably put the vents in for you - I'm going
to try it out on FurTrappers tent, so if I *really* mess his up while doing
that, I can let you know not to send it to me ;-) Let me know...

Kurt
Sew what