[at-l] Hennessy Hammock?

You might get a good idea by going to the egroups.com (now a YAHOO.COM
subsidary) BackpackGearTest group and review some of their reviews of
the ultra light Hennessy Hammock. Many who tested it also had the
original. I understand that Hennessey will sell the tarp and such to
current owners of the original, as that is the area where much of the
weight saving actually occurs.

BTW, since Sunday I left my Hennessey up in the back yard to stretch
the lines and test it some. It has weathered the winds and rain quite
well and dryly. You might check with REI and other places if they still
have the original as a closeout special.

I also saw a bunch of Spring Breakers 2 weeks ago in the Smokies. It
was hard to imagine this as a break, but Ft Walton and most of Florida
really isn't bathing suit temp yet, at least for this old fogey.

Bill....