[at-l] Hennessy Hammock?

Hey Listers;
Just a quick question fur ya, gotta run, taking Landslides to dinner and
a movie for our 19th. anniversary, soooooo....
Considering buying the Hennessy Hammock, the ultra light model to try
out and maybe use on the AT, so my question is.... does anyone on the
list own one and are they any better then the original model? I'll have
to say here and now that I've not payed much attention to any previous
postings on these hammocks. I never gave them much thought, but after
trying to find a level spot to set up a tent, can now see their value in
that situation. Also, the reg. model weighs in at 2.5lbs., the ultra at
1.5lbs. a great weight savings. So, thoughts, comments, advice????
Thanks a bunch, Fur.....

p.s.- Went on a little hike from the I-70 foot bridge to pine knob
shelter today with my hiker babe.  Met up with 9 college kids on spring
break, they had decided to hike the trail for a week instead of going to
all the typical hot spots, pretty cool!! Had some swelling in the knee,
so not quite ready for the long trip yet, but I sure wanta be!!
Gotta run, thanks again!