[at-l] Sending Good Vibrations

Hi all  -

Those of you out there who know any of the '96 thruhikers may know of
Wildhair.  (I met him in Georgia at Neel's Gap. He loaned me his summit
picture for the book "A Season on the AT.")

What you may not know is that he is currently in the middle of chemotherapy
in his battle with cancer.

If you're interested in sending him some good vibrations/thoughts/prayers
during this time, his email address is whair96@juno.com.  He has told me
that thoughts of the Trail and of the Trail community are very sustaining to
him these days and helps him look forward to the better days when he'll be
able to hike again.

Lynn