Stitches was Re: [at-l] hikers bailing

--- Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:>
> I saw a post by Wingfoot on Trailplace the other day that said the ATC
is going out of the 2000-miler business and he plans to start the Avery
Society.

> So it looks like if you want recognition in the future, you'll have to
> go thru him.

### I got the same news last night from the Jamaican gal at the other end
of the Psychic Hotline but, as she didn't know that I was going to call, I
didn't believe her, either. I think I'd need to hear the news from Avery,
himself. Anybody know if WF can arrange that? Yet? Or do you suppose he's
just in tight with the Jamaican gal?