Stitches was Re: [at-l] hikers bailing

HAH! T'ain't nothing like _I_ had 2 weeks ago in Tricorner Knob Shelter
with 30 inches of snow, 60 mph winds, and -10F windchills and greater. It
sure is better to have that as a memory than to be in the middle of it thought.

Do we know of anyone who could use a pair of instep crampons that have
never been used?

OrangeBug
BTW, wish I could join you, but I'm helping the Mrs. Bug get back into
Eastern Standard Time after her trip