[at-l] GA was miserable and Sharp Pocket Mail question

Weather here is bitterly cold and the wind will just blow you away.  I just
saw a few snowflakes outside my window.  Just got a call from Carol Joy and
Sparrow who are at Amicolola and have decided to put off their start until
tomorrow or better weather.

I was wondering if anyone can give me a good site to get a Sharp pocket
mail.  They ll seem to be backordered now.  Nomad swears my his and said
there was a site that now has a special price including everything.  But I
couldn't find it.  Want to get one soon as my palm Pilot just died!

Hummingbird