[at-l] Hikers near philadelphia?/RockHuggers

Sorry, I initiated the name.  The rocks in PA are very friendly and like
to be hugged.  Since they are very close to the ground they have to reach
up and trip a hiker so that they can hug them.  I know this to be a fact
as during last years HATT hike I cracked a rib at Wolf's Rocks.

Oh, yes.  This is rock mating season in PA.  The males are quite
territorial this time of the year and can be very aggressive.

Grey Owl