[at-l] Thoughts on freezing supplies?

> Seems to me, most of those that re-packaged all their foods drops for the
> trail were the main donors to the hiker boxes.

Yes, that happened to me the last time. So in true, stubborn "I may not
always be right, but I'm never wrong" fashion, I'm sending meals ahead
again. This time I'm older, wiser, and dare I say it, richer, so I think at
least I've come up with a plan that will not make me want to commit
gastronomic suicide. You know, the Hemlock route, or something.