Cover or Coverless [at-l] the Kelty Flight 60

I misread Debbie's comments.

I'm also interested in the vents for the Nomad. The Tyvek prototype I used
had a bit of a chimney near the top and I had no condensation during a very
wet and rainy walk. I've gotten more used to arranging stuff in my bag and
tent to prevent rolling over on my left side and breathing on the large
expanse of silnylon. One nice thing about hiking in freezing weather is
that condensation tends to adhere on the walls as frost. I even had a bit
of blowing snow inside at one point in my campsite at Max Patch. I'd
greatly recommend a balakava when sleeping in a Nomad. Liquid condensation
can drip, and I found the balakava prevents feeling those drips.

I've found that I can do most of my packing in the Nomad and stay dry out
of the weather. It means the Nomad and its pouch will be the last thing in
the pack. I can put the pack cover on while taking the tent down, and sneak
the tent next to my Platypus bladder, or put it in a shovel pouch. The key
worry I've had is dropping something from the pack and not seeing or
hearing it due to the pack cover, but so far that hasn't happened.

OrangeBug