[at-l] Thoughts on freezing supplies?

> I don't get it, what's the benefit of repackaging packaged dry foods?
Seems
> like a lot of work to me!

Let's see... I take the celophane or foil pack out of the cardboard box. I
put the cardboard box in the recycle bin, instead of throwing it in a
garbage can, or burning it in a campfire. That's not a bad thing, and maybe
worth the work. 'Course there's still the celophane, but...

I use a lot of Near East meals. They are sold in boxes without celophane
bags. Ever had couscous all over the inside of your pack? Trust me, it sux,
especially if it's raining. I prefer ziplocs, at least I can reuse them.

Ever buy a 50 pound drum of Tang, a 10 pound bag of Craisins, a 50 pound
drum of powdered soy milk?

That's why I repackage my food. As far as I'm concerned my time is free.

vic