[at-l] Thoughts on freezing supplies?

The ones at Costco are just in the housewares section. I have no clue
about brand names. I would suspect that Sears would carry their version
of it, whether or not Sly sells them (I learn something everyday, my
b-in-law used to run a mailorder store in Franklin, VA for Sears.)

You might find it on the Costco.com website.

Bill...

BTW, I grew up in a small NC town down the hill from Ashville. When I
was a kid, Ashville was the big city, right up there with Shelby. I bet
I have better credentials as a rube than you do! I just don't remember
they had any good BBQ there.