[at-l] Thoughts on freezing supplies?

Yo,

	I keep all my dried goods in the freezer. Also prepackaged mail drops
are kept there too. Home dried foods will remain fresh twice as long if
kept in a deep freeze. I have never had trouble with condensation inside
my dried veggies when taken out of the freezer, probably because their
moisture content (dried?) is so low there is nothing to condense. I
haven't noticed condensation problems with other food bars and candy
either. Anyway it seems to work for me :-)

chase