[at-l] Thoughts on freezing supplies?

Well, I'm down to two weks, and making the final tweaks. One of the things
that has me stymied is whether to freeze my food supplies. There is
certainly nothing perishable, there being mostly re-packaged dry food, snack
bars, dry mixes and the like.

One concern is the problem I've had in the past with Flour Moths. Another is
simply the fact the I have "pre-re-packaged" most of the dry meals, and I
want to try to keep them fresh.

Concerns about freezing include condensation when the package is taken out
on a humid summer day, and that flat "freezer taste".

Has anyone tried this approach?

vic