[at-l] Hi guys

Shakeylegs wrote:

<<<Hi everyone;
I am here at Goose Creek Cabins. I am having A great time. I highly
recommend staying here. The Thru is going great so far. I had some gear
trouble but had it squared away at Neels. Hope to see some of you out
here this year. Later time to hit the trail.>>>>

Shakeylegs,

Fur had a wonderful experience with the folks there. Please send thanks
to Keith for their hospitality. FurTrapper is finally beginning to show
some signs of that darned knee haling up. He's very anxious about
getting back to hiking.

Thanx....glad things are going well!

Landslides