[at-l] the Kelty Flight 60

Be careful about using a shovel pocket for very much. It is hung away
from you and makes the center of gravity even further from your back.
I'd use the shovel pocket only for very wet and very light stuff, and
probably no more than 2 pounds or less. I made the mistake of lashing
my Platypus bladders back there when I first started hiking. It was a
real education to move that weight in closer.

Bill...