[at-l] Cheerio's Maildrops

In a message dated 3/16/2001 1:50:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
m_factor@hotmail.com writes:

I believe it's the management that's changed, and not the owners who ever
they are. It appears they have lots of capital and aren't afraid to spend it.
 It would make a good location for a Ruck, with a store, restaurant,,
kitchen, internet, boob tube, lots of cabins, a bunk house, camping (we're
told), and a conference center, which I haven't seen, but look nice on paper,
fishing, AND it's not far from one of the lovliest places on the trail in
Laurel Fork Gorge.   Nice venue, don't you think?

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---