[at-l] A post that has nothing to do with Dennis Cove Road

Hi guys.  Sorry to disrupt the lively banter of "my hostel's better than yours!"

Anyhoo, I'm transcribing the journal of one Katie Spero, a spunky red-head from Wisconsin.  She begins her hike on March 25th.  I think it would be great if y'all checked it out and sent her some words of encouragement.  Her journal is:

http://www.trailjournals.com/katie

I now return you to your regularly scheduled heated debate...

the neutral Belcher for once